Brutech’s top priority is customer service, and we strive for complete satisfaction, both before and after the sale. The basic tenets of our support policy are as follows:
- We will warranty all of the original parts in your system during the warranty period.
- Systems purchased via Brutech will never be charged for repair labor or phone support.
- If, during the first 30 days after you take delivery of your system you encounter a hardware problem covered under your warranty, we will cover shipping costs associated with resolving the issue. (After the first 30 days, customers are responsible for shipping costs to Brutech)
- As necessary, we will employ virtual on-site, remote diagnostic software to correct any issues we can remotely.
- If necessary and capable, Brutch may advance swap a hardware component to provide a better service experience.
- Even once your system is outside of its Brutech warranty period, some individual components inside your PC may still carry a manufacturer’s warranty. We’ll do our best to help you engage those manufacturers to take advantage of their warranty, should you decide to make repairs yourself.
Additionally, Brutech is not responsible for any damages caused by either internal or external equipment, shorted connections or components not installed by or purchased from Brutech. Brutech is not responsible for damages to any components or loss of any data inadvertently caused by products, under normal or abnormal use, including those purchased from Brutech. Brutech will not replace, repair or refund any purchase if an item or component’s serial number does not match what was originally sold. Brutech will be not be responsible for shipping costs to Brutech beyond the initial 30 days if an RMA is necessary. These costs are the responsibility of the customer. Brutech will only be responsible for return shipping to the customer once a repair is completed, while under warranty. Limited warranty does not cover damages or defects caused by: Shipping (other than related to the original shipment from Brutech), improper installation, misuse, modifications, unauthorized repair, adjustments, or excessive electrical power. Limited warranty also does not cover wear and tear. In the event of a repair or replacement, defective merchandise will be replaced with a like item, upon return of the defective merchandise. Out-of-warranty repairs performed by Brutech are covered for 30 days after you receive your PC back from service. System upgrade services are available only when sourcing parts through Brutech.
Any order can be cancelled at any point up until the order is shipped, or begins being built (in the case of custom PCs). Order cancellations after an order is shipped (or built, for custom PCs) are treated as RETURNS and are subject to a 20% restocking fee as outlined in our return policy.
Outside of cancellations, there will be no refunds or discounts issued for any delays impacting your order. You must contact a Brutech representative either via phone or email to cancel your order. Your order is cancelled and a refund is issued only once a Brutech representative confirms the cancellation for you via phone or email.
Brutech offers a 7-day money back guarantee after receiving your order. You can return a Brutech product if not completely satisfied within 7 days of receipt, based on the date of delivery according to the carrier tracking number. All returned products are subject to a 20% restocking fee. There are absolutely no refunds for shipping costs or custom work (i.e. custom paint, special order chassis, custom modifications, etc). All systems must be returned in their factory configuration. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer regardless of the reason for return. All returned merchandise must be accompanied by its original packaging, accessories, and manuals, otherwise your return may be subject to additional fees. 7-day money back guarantee only applies to products sold directly by Brutech. Orders that have been financed are not eligible for return. You must contact Brutech customer support for an RMA# prior to return of merchandise.